Thursday, February 12, 2009

Reconstructing the day 2/12

I felt really tired and lazy all day today. So let me think if anything really happened.

In the a.m. Rick taught Economics to Hannah, Will, Josh and David; then we all watched the first part of The Civil War.

Becky and Sean did a little bit of copy work and I reviewed Latin with Sean. Then they played on the Wii.

Hannah took David home and then came back and read Huckleberry Finn some more. They were supposed have been finished with that book two weeks ago. Tsk, tsk.

Will played his new videogame Beyond Good and Evil.

Josh spent the afternoon either playing Maple Story or reading Airman by Eoin Colfer. Becky is still on her restaurant spree and kept making snacks and such for Sean to try. At one point she had a whole picnic laid out on the family room floor. She and Sean were playing some kind of game; don't know exactly what they were doing.

I tried to take a nap but Becky kept coming in and interrupting me. Read a lot of Marley and Me though. Great book. I got two loads of laundry done.

Made kids go outside and walk dog and then play which they did willingly. Very windy but unseasonably warm. They played catch in the front yard for quite a while.

Took Will to guitar lessons and then back again. Bought Valentines cards for party tomorrow. Poor little 2 year old boy fell and cut his lip open. Blood everywhere in the grocery store. They called 911. Poor little guy; I think stitches are in store for him.

When I got home, Hannah and I had a talk about learning how to schedule things.

Hannah, Will and Johnny went out in the evening. I meant to read about Lincoln (isn't today his birthday?) but I never did get around to it.

Sean spent a long time making a new pivot cartoon. Becky watched Cinderella (Disney); Josh had a headache and wandered around outside.

Had leftover chinese or hot dogs for dinner. Pretty paltry.

Becky and Sean signed 51 valentines and amazed me with their patient diligence.

Rick is reading The Book of Three to Becky and Sean.

No comments: