Monday, July 23, 2007

Food Diary 7/23

early a.m. cup of tea with sugar and 1% milk





On way home from gym camp had tall skim latte from Starbucks and slice reduced fat coffee cake.





Lunch with Becky after her gym camp: grilled chicken salad from chick-fil-a. Only put on a little salad dressing, no croutons and maybe half of the little bag of sunflower seeds. Good salad.


Finished up with decaf coffee with some half and half in it. Strong coffee!





Okay, I have discovered the afternoon is the binge time for me. Ate leftover french fries and a coke somebody left out! Boo hoo. No willpower in the afternoon at all. I should have just thrown the junk away before it could tempt me! Will be better next time I hope!



7:26. chicken parmesan (probably ate a little more than I should have, but mmmm, it was good!) one cheese roll, a slice of melon and a small salad with a little bit of caesar dressing drizzled on it.

tomorrow I can go out walking. I think I definitely need to eat healthier breakfasts. Tomorrow I'll make a smoothie and make sure I get a high protein, low fat snack midmorning. I think that will control my hunger for the rest of the day. I just don't eat enough in the a.m. and then I spend the rest of the day trying to make up for it.

No comments: