Thursday, August 2, 2007

Food Diary 7/2

7:00 a.m. cup of tea with milk and sugar



7:20 walked 30 minutes and said rosary



After walk had glass of water



8:30 a.m. had fruit smoothie and 1/2 toast (no butter)



10 ish a cup of coffee with a little whole milk



Weighed myself at 11:00 a.m. and I was 163.5. Whoopee!



12: 45 p.m. Lunch - a small scoop of tuna with a little bit of mayo, slice of toast and two thick slices of ripe tomato. Was still hungry. Ate a plum. Was still hungry. Chowed down on about 5 fat free meringues. Drank a tall glass of water. Gotta drink more water.



1:45 - after lunch cup of tea with milk and sugar

No afternoon snack

Had 8 inch steak and cheese sub with LTM and tall glass of water.

Has to go to Holy Hour from 12 a.m. to 1 a.m. so Will and I went to the all night Greek dinner near the church at about 11:00 p.m. I had a cup of coffee with half and half and a slice of Key Lime Pie (didn't eat all the whipped cream!) so I could stay awake. I actually stayed awake!

No comments: