Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Planning for interim

Here I am on vacation and I'm thinking about what we're going to be doing when we get home. But I think I need to get it settled in my own head so I can tell the kids (especially Hannah and Will) what we'll be doing.

Hannah starts her Spanish class on Tuesday, so we'll have to get her her books on Monday and also her parking permit.

Monday will probably be recuperating from vacation and New Mom Tea.

Monday a.m. Video school with St. Thomas Aquinas lectures and Teaching the Classics for both H and W. Also, we'll start cleaning up the basement.

Tuesday:

Hannah's class, her homework, reading/writing for Church history, video school, clean basement.

Wednesday, Thursday:

video school, clean basement, any Spanish homework, reading/writing for Church history, video school

Friday:

Hannah's class, her homework, reading/writing for Church history, video school, clean basement

Saturday:

reading/writing for church history, video school, clean basement, house blessing

Sunday:

Mass, breakfast, reading/writing for church history, video school.

Monday:

Will goes to cybercamp all day so we'll have to switch video school to evening. Hannah still needs to read/write for Church history and any Spanish homework. Josh to chess camp?

Tuesday:

Hannah's spanish class, homework, video school in evening.

We'll pretty much repeat this schedule until video school is done. I can't remember how many lectures there are in the Intro to Thomas Aquinas lectures there are, or how long Teaching the Classics is.

But Hannah should be all finished with reading 10 Dates in Church History and writing on each date by the end of two weeks. We also want to have viewed all the video stuff. That's the goal.

I am not sure what I'm doing with the other kids during this time. I am tempted to start up something with them just to make things even for all. I think it would be better if we all started some form of formal studies together as a family. The other goal is to get the basement completely swept before Labor Day. I hope that I get lots of toys off to Good Will.

No comments: