Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sweep con't

What's done upstairs:

Most of my room, but not all of it. There are still a couple niggling corners that didn't get attended to, but I just have to move on and do them another time.

Most of the master bedroom and bath
Hall bathroom and linen closet
Boys room - major acheivement!
Hannah's room - wasn't as bad as I thought it would be!
Will and Becky's room

On Friday, I did half-heartedly start on the dining room. Today I am going to focus on books for 30 minutes in the study. I desperately need to clean them out and give away some of them.

I'm also going grocery shopping. Just planned menus in previous post.

Monday - study
Tuesday - front hall, powder room, living room and dining room
Wednesday - kitchen cabinets, fridge
Thursday - counters and desk
Friday - mud room

No comments: