Monday, March 16, 2009

Daily Journal 3/16

  • Poor Seano was sick all night with a fever. None of my thermometers are working but I'd say it was rather high. He talked and shivered nonstop. I spent a good while digging through medicine cabinets not finding anything to bring down a fever. This was in the wee hours of the morning. Finally I found some liquid motrin hiding on a very cluttered bookshelf in Will and Becky's room! Eureka!
  • Since it was a sick day for Sean and a rainy day for us all, it was a rather laid back day. Seano felt a bit better midmorning and played piano. Then his fever went up again and he was miserable all afternoon. But now he's feeling better so he's making pivot animations on the computer.
  • The math tutor came. Josh for once was done all his homework last night! Will finished up his homework while the tutor worked with Josh.
  • I really needed to grocery shop so Hannah held down the fort while I shopped. Stocked up on fever reducers!
  • Cleaners came. My house is still incredibly cluttered but parts of it are now vacuumed, dusted and scrubbed!
  • Sean and Becky watched The Sound of Music and Fox and the Hound all afternoon and evening while Will, Josh and I studied for our Latin exam. I still feel like I need a couple hours more of study.
  • H went out in the afternoon to do I know not what, came home and probably did no schoolwork. I roped her into taking Will to his music theory class this evening so I could stay home with Sean.
  • Becky's currently taking a bath.
  • Rick's car got repaired and he just called from the dealership saying he's on his way home.
  • As soon as Will gets home I think we'll try to study some more for Latin.

No comments: