- Sean's fever seemed to break about midnight last night. He's feeling kind of tired today but no more fever.
- Studied more for Latin test this a.m. before leaving for class.
- Latin test was HARD!!!!! Messed up on one section, I know. Will probably messed up on the same section. Josh didn't finished and cried. It was a HARD test! Yikes! I see retakes in our future.
- Hannah again slept in until noon. Good thing Becky and Sean were busy watching Singing in the Rain so they didn't disturb her beauty rest. I have now had it officially up to here with this slothful living. From now until Hannah graduates in May, I take her laptop and phone at 11:00 p.m. every night.
- Came home, ate a quick pb&j and took Becky to her first Narnia book club meeting. It was so nice to see all the folks we knew from our fall co-op plus a new family. We had a great time talking about The Magician's Nephew. One clever mom and son made a cake that they decorated with round jello pools. All the kids got to put in green shamrock cookies on the cake to be the trees. Thus our own Woods Between the Worlds!
- Sean and Josh played videogames while we were out.
- Hannah took Will to his voice lessons and then shopping for new jeans. He wears his single pair almost every day. I think Hannah got sick of it!
- Shoo-ed Josh, Sean and Becky outside to play. It has finally stopped raining and the sun is peeking out! It is a nice 55 degrees out and the birds are singing!
- I'm making cornbeef for dinner and drinking a beer in the afternoon. Something I never, ever do! Also cleaning up and doing laundry while the kids play outside.
- Made Irish soda bread! And watched The Best of Riverdance.
- Rick is reading Taran Wanderer to Becky and Sean
- Remembered to take laptop and phone away. So carried through with threat for at least one day. . . .
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Daily Journal 3/17
Happy St. Patrick's Day!