- Hannah got home at about 1 in the a.m. Tired and sad. R and I were glad to have her home.
- The lights went out for a couple of hours this morning. I think a branch fell on some wires and cut off electricity to the whole development. So much rain lately!
- W and I went to Latin class. Pop quiz! I think I did okay though. Josh still a bit sick so I didn't make him go to class. In fact he was just waking up when we left and he doesn't usually sleep in late.
- H was tired and didn't teach B and S during the morning. Instead they played and B was having some kind of fantastic game in the living involving many tissues and washclothes and about 20 stuffed animals plus taking cushions off the sofas and rearranging furniture!
- After lunch I did spelling and math with B and spelling with S but his math workbook mysteriously had gone missing.
- S practiced piano a bit
- S and B watched Latin dvd and S did a short vocab translation exercise
- S and B played outside a lot. Rainy in morning and in evening but beautiful in the afternoon.
- J read his Faith and Life and the next day's assignment in poetry
- H took W to his voice lesson, before that she went to Starbucks to pick up her tips.
- I think H has been reading the Great Gatsby
- Got carry out for dinner. Forgot to get chicken out to defrost and R ate a big lunch at 4:30 and wasn't going to want dinner anyway.
- Read Devotional stories and began Adventures on the Waterways with S and B.
- Gave J a quick run down in the 3rd declension lesson we had at Latin
- W worked on math homework and also SAT vocab. book
- J also liked the SAT vocab book and also worked on math homework.
- Read more Strawberry Girl to B.
- Rick read The Time Cat to S and B
- Will, Rick and I watched next lecture in Understanding music
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
What happened today? I forgot to journal as the day went on. . . .