Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Daily Diary 6/6

Terrible night. Didn't sleep until 4:30 a.m. or so. Miserable shooting pains. I think I should rename this hypocondriac's diary because it seems like I do an awful lot of complaining here. Though I am not a hypocondriac. I swear it is all true. Woke up after 7. Will was up making lots of noise.



Rick is going to stay home and help me with the party. He is such a sweetie. It is a good thing I decided to take the day off from formal schooling, tho Josh says he wants to take his math test today. If I get some kind of nap, perhaps I can read aloud to him and H this evening.

8:38 p.m.

Cleaned all morning to get ready for party. Party was success: took group portrait of the kids in their best dress/communions dresses. Then made ice cream sundaes.

After everyone left watched Therese on little dvd player. Exquisitely poetic movie. Loved it. Hannah made dinner: bacon and cheese omelets w/strawberries on the side.

I don't know if H did any Shakespeare. Josh didn't take his math test. Will did a little math.

Will went to CLC tonight.

Books: reading The Boxcar Children to Becky; Rick is reading Harry Potter #5 to Sean; Josh finished reading his 6 series books on Star Wars and is now reading a prose retelling of Beowulf. Will has been reading 2 books: Dave Barry's Money Interest and Douglas Adams' The Long Dark Teatime of the Soul. Hannah is plugging away at St. Thomas Aquinas.


1 comment:

By Streams of Water said...

Hello Faith, I just found your new blog...I love it. What a good idea. Hope your feeling better soon. I'm letting you know I tagged you...as always its optional. Take care.