Thursday, October 4, 2007

Oct. 4 Feast of St. Francis of Assisi

Went to bed late and then B woke me up at 4 a.m. with bad dream. She crawled into bed and tossed and turned. I finally moved her back at 6:30, fell back asleep and didn't wake up until 8:30!



Very slow morning, but we got going around 10:00. Actually W and J finished up math homework before tutor came at 10. H got up late too. she hasn't be feeling great and went to take her Spanish test at the college.



B and S: sang songs, did mental math and math problems with pebbles. Sean did sequence patterns on white board. S read from his reader.



Took shower, made chix nuggets for lunch. Then I packed up stuff for Little Flowers/Blue Knights meeting. Had a great meeting. We learned about St. Francis had a little lesson on bird songs and made bird feeders. Then we did our first run through of the play. Several kids were missing though. Then snack then outside playtime. it is quite warm today. Feels more like summer.



J was supposed to be reading Rolf and practicing piano while we were gone but his friends mom picked him up while we were gone for a playdate. W had plans to do Latin and composition. Don't know if he did while I was gone. H came home from class and promptly went to bed. She's really feeling under the weather.



I just ate a big bowl of ice cream so I'm off to Curves to work it off. I'm so tired though . . . . I must go to bed at a decent time tonight!



I also would like to read to W and H from Sophies World again. And read to J from Sir Lancelot. Didn't do that last night.

Did go to curves and made a nice dinner but I didn't get any further reading done.

No comments: