Monday, October 15, 2007

Recap of weekend 10/13, 10/14

Sat. - No piano lessons. Curves. National Basilica for 2 hour mass. Stood the whole time. B and S were great! Beautiful ceremony led by bishop. Planned for school. Read Canterbury Tales.
Evening H had her friend Emily visit. R and I watched movie, Marty.

Sunday - I went to 10 Mass because I still don't have substitute. R made breakfast at home. R watched football games. I went to Michael for craft stuff and then did a quick shop at grocery store just for dinner. Read more Canterbury Tales. Really dislike Wife of Bath story. J and S played at Joseph's then H, W, J and S went to teen youth mass at 6:00 p.m. made sandwiches for soup kitchen afterwards. I read stories to B including OM story for letter F. She also colored picture for coloring contest and played with beeswax.

No comments: